Eddy's Drifting videos

Romania
Bucuresti
so2fast4u
Hello and welcome to my video thread, i will post a couple videos i am part of and that i helped create here.

I do not own a PC and i did not edit neither one of these vids but i am drifting in these vids that have been shot and edited by OSR_Cnote and Oinkoink0303 on youtube.

Here is Midnight Drift 3.0 in witch we drifted 3 cars hint the 3.0
Me in white K's s14, OSR_Simotuner AKA "My Shadow" Orange K's s14 and Lerk Midnight Purple 200sx. Not one Lerk's fav tracks.

This video was a verry long project of Cnote dating before 2012 and he worked hard on the editing as you will see.
Many drifters from my team as well as DriftManiaForum OSR and friends helped make this.

This is oinkoink0303's creation of witch i'm verry proud of as my first drifting video where i'm sollo drifting.
I had a cut off finger(1 cm) and was wearing a cast on my left hand during the filming of this video.
Remaped controls to right hand.

I can't edit my first post any longer than that as i sed i'm using a ps3 and it has a text box limit of typing.
Here is a bonus video shot by King himself back in the stone age (1year ago) featuring a tandem in witch he uses a Supra and i am in a S14 "runing wide angles" thinking he coulden't keep up... derp silly me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mister Drift
I can't edit my first post any longer than that as i sed i'm using a ps3 and it has a text box limit of typing.
Here is a bonus video shot by King himself back in the stone age (1year ago) featuring a tandem in witch he uses a Supra and i am in a S14 "runing wide angles" thinking he coulden't keep up... derp silly me...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgZtAx8qPwg">YouTube Link</a>

I'm curious about that ebrake mod can you enlighten me?

I'm curious about that ebrake mod can you enlighten me?

The user K1ngKlick of PSN will be more usefull in that mod, message him telling him you saw that vid, i'm pretty sure he will help you out dude.
I use the DS3

Nice vids Eddy :) The end of the SSR5 vid "Thanks to decoy for trying is hardest"LOL :sly:.

Yeah hahhaha that was funny,Oink came up with that because i insisted he put you in the video but you realy had a hard time on SSR5 so he just came up with that.
I reay want you to come prectice there with me, SSR5 is a wonderfull track if you get the right trajectories and speed through the turns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish i can drift like you.

Well if you have the patience maybe i can help you drift like me or even beter. It has alot to do with the cars you learn with and setups, it's not only skill.
Add me on psn and i'll give you all the tips i can.
Be sure to have a s14 tuned up a bit, that will be your learning car.

Back