Eddy's pvc racing rig

• Thread starter chris3497
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Does anyone have the plans to eddys racing rig out of pvc i cant find it it seems easy enough and im on a budget i need the measurements so i dont make something to big or small any help i would be gratful for i new to this and it will be my frist iracing rig i am a motor head had a 800 hp 96 z28 that i miss so much and im hopeing that this will help fill that hole im missing thank you and anyother things like what type of gear to buy would be nice to i want to race gti and f1 racing so i would like a round wheel and shifter and a f1 wheel

I used this as a basis for my rig. I made some changes as I went but it's a pretty good starting point.

You can see how mine turned out here (I swapped out the seat for a proper car seat later on).

Living in an apartment my opportunities for DIY projects are pretty much non-existent. So when I decided to pull the trigger on a racing cockpit I decided to make a DIY project out of it. 60' of PVC, a bunch of fittings and more than I probably should have spent later, it's finished for now. I also decided to hang the flags I bought at Road America earlier this year as well as buy a few more to add to my collection.

View attachment 862149

View attachment 862150

Playing racing games in a proper rig is so much more enjoyable than just setting the wheel up on my desk like I was doing before. :D

Edit: Also, the Aston flag is proper British Racing Green, the photo doesn't do it justice.

Good luck! :cheers:

Back