Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Feb 17, 2012 #3 No you can't and it annoys me as it's the only car I don't have.(apart from that one Nascar)
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Feb 17, 2012 #4 Right.. Even if it pops out of a Ticket, without the code it's gone!
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Feb 17, 2012 #5 I still have an unused code for this, though I'm not sure if it's since expired? OP check out my trade thread in sig, and see if we can make a deal. If the code works, you send a car. If it doesn't, well no harm, no foul.
I still have an unused code for this, though I'm not sure if it's since expired? OP check out my trade thread in sig, and see if we can make a deal. If the code works, you send a car. If it doesn't, well no harm, no foul.
A A car collecter Messages 556 manchester NH Messages o/o/o cars only Feb 17, 2012 #7 edge gel promo. codes expired:tup: