• Route 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 cars per division, 4 divisions per race, One single race

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States
Dayton, TN, United States
bscar27
I am looking to gauge interest in an endurance race on Horizon 4 based in Edinburgh, I have created a few potential routes for anyone interested to test out and vote for which one they prefer, look under my gamertag BScar57 to find the routes! I originally had planned for this to be a 1000km race but due to the 50 lap limitation on custom circuits this simply wasn't possible, so depending on which route wins the poll, the length of the race will vary! Also vote on what division structure you would like to see for this event as since only 12 positions are available in a single race, we would have to decide on doing a very small amount of cars per division in the same race 3 cars per division, 4 divisions per race, One single race, or 6 cars per division, 2 divisions per race, 2 races, or finally do 12 cars per division, 1 division per race, 4 races. I will be setting up a single vote for both the routes and the division structures but will allow for 2 selections per voter so please use one vote for the route and one vote for the division structure! Once these two things are decided I can roll out full details on this event! Thank you for your time
Edinburgh1.png
Route 1:
Single Lap Length: 5.96km
Total Race Length: 298km
Edinburgh2.png
Route 2:
Single Lap Length: 4.19km
Total Race Length: 210km
Edinburgh3.png
Route 3:
Single Lap Length: 7.73km
Total Race Length: 390km

Still looking for some drivers that would be interested! I would like at least 4 plus myself to really start rolling this idea out! Comment below to reserve a spot in the race!

Back