Edit Assignment issuesPC 

• Thread starter dpj463
  • 4 comments
United States
Ft Mill, SC
I have started to have this strange issue since patch 2.0. It may just be coincidence since it sounds like a usb problem. Here it is:
I have two button boxes that I have assigned function to. Today when I launched the game, the functions are not assigned to the physical buttons that I originally bound them to. It's as if I changed cables and used a different input on the mobo. I have not....

The assignments for the wheel, shifter, and pedals have not been affected. It all the other functions like abs, pause, seat movements, etc.

I then tried to start over and re-bind all my buttons

1. I go to controls, then edit assignment menu.
2. I click on, for instance, ignition......
3. the window appears saying....assign button to function.....
4. when I touch anything, the window closes and nothing is assigned to that function......

I am not getting anywhere re-binding my button boxes..

very strange....
Any ideas?

What devices do you have plugged in? If you have a Shifter, is it in Neutral? If you have a wheel, is it straight and not turned? If you have a controller, are there any buttons on it pressed or one of the sticks leaning any direction?

I did not think to check to see if the shifter was in gear...thanks I will check that next.....
I had similar issues when I first got the game. It was reading the Shifter being in 7th gear as an input.

Back