Edit saved vinyl group

• Thread starter MobySPD68
  • 3 comments
MobySPD68
Aloha folks,

I'm just a noob at working with the LAK section. I have the following problem.
Made license plate for a ring taxi livery but had to save my progress and quit.
Now that I have time again I want to edit this vinyl group but I can't find out how??? Is it even possible to edit a saved vinylgroup or do I have to start again? Any help would be appreciated.

Bryan

Hi Mobyspd,

You have to start as if you are going to create a new vinyl group, then select the empty spot and press A, the options will show "Load Layer Group". Select this and load your previously saved group. Then select the group and press A, select "Ungroup" to edit the separate layers again.

I hope that helps!

Hi Mobyspd,

You have to start as if you are going to create a new vinyl group, then select the empty spot and press A, the options will show "Load Layer Group". Select this and load your previously saved group. Then select the group and press A, select "Ungroup" to edit the separate layers again.

I hope that helps!

Thanks for the info :cheers:

Going to have a try with that. I deleted it and did over because I couldn't wait. Finally made a Ring livery for the 2009 and 2012 M5 by myself. That is excluded by the michelin logo. Still can;t figure out how to make that in a simple way. :confused:

Back