EDITED...Need # 35 Blue (detailed)Toyota Altezza touring cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter KWAKAMAN
  • 21 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
523
United Kingdom
Garden of Engla
Messages
KWAKAMAN39
Messages
KWAKAMAN39
.Need # 35 Blue detailed Toyota Altezza touring car.

The car is in the OCD and some people have different colours.
I have the yellow detailed one in mine that i have bought already.

Have full garage to trade with, so if its tradeable-i have it.

Also All rally/muscle and nascar tickets. Plus LVL 17,21,24 - 1967-2003-2004 -T1000 ticket.

Can trade on 23rd.

Doesnt need to be 0/0.
 
Last edited:
There's one at the OCD right now, and giess what? Its white :)
 
I have one in white and am looking for a muscle car ticket in trade. Will be able to trade after reset today.

0/2,701.2 Miles/0
 
Last edited:
I believe I have one 0/0 in white, though I'm on vacation for another week so I can't confirm/trade. If you are willing to wait till July 31, I would love to give it to you for a 21 or 24 ticket.

PS I would love to have both of those tickets, so I can throw in an extra car, ticket or some paint if you're interested. Check my garage
 
There's one at the OCD right now, and giess what? Its white :)

Have they updated ocd? as i didnt see it this morning.
Will check in abit.
 
Well they dont update it yet, but theres a Subaru Impreza super touring car in white
 
Well they dont update it yet, but theres a Subaru Impreza super touring car in white

The one in my OCD is BLACK and i already bought it.
 
I have one in white and am looking for a muscle car ticket in trade. Will be able to trade after reset today.

0/2,701.2 Miles/0

What do you want in return?
Only have whats in OP to offer as parts / gear /mc and paints are all busy.

EDIT,,,DOH..I didnt read correctly...lol.
 
KWAKAMAN
The one in my OCD is BLACK and i already bought it.

I can buy mine(white) and change it for a 24 ticket. How about it?
 
Well they dont update it yet, but theres a Subaru Impreza super touring car in white

It maybe white for you. But not everyone gets the same colour. The one in my OCD is black.
 
Foghorn Leghorn
It maybe white for you. But not everyone gets the same colour. The one in my OCD is black.

Yes i can see that
 
Thanks for responce but deal now done.

Need Toyota Alrezza to. Thats in ocd but if everyone has different ones. i need 2 more.
I have #24/black detail and # 10/yellow detail.

Think are 2 more - 1 blue and another 1 maybe red or pink detail. Will check and update OP.

EDITED...Need #40 red and # 35 Blue Toyota Altezza touring cars. In OCD so you may have the ones im looking for.
 
I have a number 24 & 40 and the cars are Grey.
 
I have a number 24 & 40 and the cars are Grey.

They are all that colour, but have small colour detailing and different race numbers.

ie..#40 should have some red detail (grill etc).
Can trade #40 for modern muscle car ticket tomorrow if interested?
 
They are all that colour, but have small colour detailing and different race numbers.

ie..#40 should have some red detail (grill etc).
Can trade #40 for modern muscle car ticket tomorrow if interested?

Sounds good to me. :) 👍
 
Sounds good to me. :) 👍

Deal for the 22nd(me to send that is).

Still need #35 with blue detailing. I can send on the 23rd.
 
Ill check my Ocd's tomorrow.
 
Deal for the 22nd(me to send that is).

Still need #35 with blue detailing. I can send on the 23rd.

i can buy the #35 in grey with Blue spolier, can trade 24th, would you trade for a 24 level ticket? so i dont have to dupe mine anymore :)
ps it will be 0/0
 
i can buy the #35 in grey with Blue spolier, can trade 24th, would you trade for a 24 level ticket? so i dont have to dupe mine anymore :)
ps it will be 0/0

Deal mate. 👍
Can you pls send me a FR and i will send ticket on the 24th.
 
Deal mate. 👍
Can you pls send me a FR and i will send ticket on the 24th.

FR sent(well after i write this post) thanks :)
 
Is there really a white one? I have not seen that one on a list yet.
 
Back