Editing a helmet imported from GTS

• Thread starter kiroquai
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, long-time GTPlanet lurker looking for help or advice :).

I imported my helmet design from GTS, but couldn’t apply it to a helmet until recently as I had to wait until Collector Level 23 to get the right helmet (Arai Carbon).

Problem is, unlike the car livery I imported, when I go to edit the design of the helmet it isn’t allowing me to. It says I have no helmet designs, and it looks to me like it’s forced the helmet model to be the standard Arai with no way of changing it.

Has anyone managed to import their GTS helmet, apply it and then also edit it? If you could help me do the same then it’d be much appreciated!

I imported my helmet design from GTS, but couldn’t apply it to a helmet until recently as I had to wait until Collector Level 23 to get the right helmet (Arai Carbon).

Problem is, unlike the car livery I imported, when I go to edit the design of the helmet it isn’t allowing me to. It says I have no helmet designs, and it looks to me like it’s forced the helmet model to be the standard Arai with no way of changing it.

Has anyone managed to import their GTS helmet, apply it and then also edit it? If you could help me do the same then it’d be much appreciated!
The only thing I've managed to do is import them, via GT Auto,
and then share them, via Showcase.

As you said, I've yet to be able to use my carbon helmets.

Was trying last night to edit helmet liveries from GTS. Just can't, don't show up after they have been imported. A nuisance.
Haven't tried the suits yet but I see from above they are bugged too.

Was trying last night to edit helmet liveries from GTS. Just can't, don't show up after they have been imported. A nuisance.
Haven't tried the suits yet but I see from above they are bugged too.Not t bugged
Not bugged you just can’t edit helmets and suits from GT Sport

Hmmm... That's a bit of an inconvenience. Where is this information available?
What do you mean?

I have imported helmets. When you go to select helmets you will see your GT7 and non imported GT Sport helmets.
When you click on the GT7 helmet it will open to edit. When you click on the GT Sport helmet it will share it to GT7.
The GT Sport helmet will then disappear out of that list. You can not edit it in GT7.

What do you mean?

I have imported helmets. When you go to select helmets you will see your GT7 and non imported GT Sport helmets.
When you click on the GT7 helmet it will open to edit. When you click on the GT Sport helmet it will share it to GT7.
The GT Sport helmet will then disappear out of that list. You can not edit it in GT7.
It's quite simple what I mean. You stated it's not a bug, I'm asking where you got the info it's not a bug because I think it might be.
I'm super well aware at the moment you can't edit helmets imported from GTS, hence my question in the first place.

Still an issue, will PD ever fix it?

Back