Ee 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-Racer
  • 11 comments
  • 714 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
35
right. I need to win the professional Event called supercar festival. I have tried winning it with my subaru Impreza sedan fully tuned 550bhp+ but cannot do it. The car that was always in the lead was the tommy Kaira EE 2. I was wondering what people thought about this car and if it was worth my 500 000credits? or should I got and tune up something differant.

Thanks for any info.
 
GT-Racer
right. I need to win the professional Event called supercar festival. I have tried winning it with my subaru Impreza sedan fully tuned 550bhp+ but cannot do it. The car that was always in the lead was the tommy Kaira EE 2. I was wondering what people thought about this car and if it was worth my 500 000credits? or should I got and tune up something differant.

Thanks for any info.
try SEARCHING for the information before asking. I know for a fact that there has been discussions and several threads about this before...
 
To be precise, the leading car is a ZZ II, not EE. What part of the races causes your problem (starts, corners, straights...)? That would help in giving advice.
 
If you buy a ZZ-II for the supercars festival you'll be dissapointed, you can't enter it. It's an oversight that the devs allowed it to race against you but it's the same with the W12 and the Cien. I used my Speed 12, SLR, C8 laviolette and plenty of others to win in.
 
If you can tell where you lose most of your time, maybe I could be able to help you. If you can't, I won't be able to help either. I already have a few ideas. 💡
 
Acceleration and cornering really. the Z'ds looked like E's to me. sorry
 
Well, do you have a wing on your Impreza? What kind of tyres and suspension settings do you have?
 
ok. forget that. Could someone lock this thread now please. made a mistake.
 
I'm sure you can win with that car, it just needs to be set up the right way.

"Go Johnny go!" - Chuck Berry, "Johnny Be Goode" -
 
Greycap
Well, do you have a wing on your Impreza? What kind of tyres and suspension settings do you have?

I have fully customisable suspension. I have left all the settings as the would be stock exept I lowered the ride height right down. I have a standard wing on my impreza. Thanks for your help
 
Don't set the ride height all the way down, thats bad, leave it 1-1.5cm at least away from the bottom.
 
Ok, thanks for that, will go do it now and see if i can win
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back