Eifel for cruising? It's possible...

Brazil
São Paulo / Bra
diegorborges82
One of my favorite things in GT5 it's to open cruise lobbies and have some good moments cruising etc, and I've been very bored of the Mt. Aso and Toscana themes... So, I decided to try do something on the Eifel theme, and keeping the corners less sharp, with smooth cornering and with some luck you can get interesting tracks for cruising WITHOUT KERBS, which make them look a bit like a normal road... keeping the track width thin also helps the whole feeling.

The Eifel theme have some cool lighting and weather variations, so it's worth a try.

I may share some pictures of the tracks I did later.

Anybody tried something similar? The whole objective is to have completely kerb-less tracks on Eifel, yet keeping an interesting layout in a way that it resemble a normal road. :)

Could be interesting, though Eifel doesn't really have any scenery to look at. I personally prefer La Sarthe for cruising; active weather conditions, constantly changing time, and some nice, straight roads. Only problem is some people want to cruise at triple digit speeds because it's safe to do so, but then it's really more of a very organized race rather than a cruise.

Could be interesting, though Eifel doesn't really have any scenery to look at. I personally prefer La Sarthe for cruising; active weather conditions, constantly changing time, and some nice, straight roads. Only problem is some people want to cruise at triple digit speeds because it's safe to do so, but then it's really more of a very organized race rather than a cruise.

Yes, I've been using La sarthe a lot because of time/weather change but I would love even more if we had these options on 2005 sarthe because it resembles a normal road much more. Plus, the restaurant at the beginning of the straight is visible on the 2005 version.

On Sarthe, I've been using damage on heavy sometimes (plus fuel/tire usage on fast, for fun), that helps to keep people from being reckless all the time, with that they are reckless 70% of the time then crash in a giant supercar ball of fire in the middle of the road. Then they change cars and do that again. It's fun for those that like to be fireman or ambulance.

Well, Eifel can be a sort of countryside road. The barriers spoil the fun, but the results are not that bad... it can work for some variety.

Oh God, I could pay 20 dollars alone for a Course Generator theme pack with 10 different new themes... city, alpine, coast, winter (with tarmac), etc...

I feel you man, i love to cruise/drive realistically but its so hard to find a a good lobby were people don't create a cluster. Add my PSN maybe we can cruise some time PSN: the_mikelovin

Back