Eifel track on Stars and Stripes Seasonal

United States
Bowling Green
PaytonWestlake
I just raced the last track on this seasons Stars and Stripes event. I really liked that string. I want to keep running it, but once the season is over the track disappears. I'll try to recreate it in Course Maker and get close or exact.

If someone could help me pinpoint the settings, I'd appreciate it. I don't know Course Maker enough to get a close estimate on the first try. I hope the track doesn't re-engineer when I to back to the race again. If it does, I'll have to do it by memory.

-PW

That track was not my cup of tea, but I think you can get something close.

If you like that track (if I recall it correctly) you should start with 3 sectors, set sector 1 complexity to 5 or 6, sector 2 to 7 or 8, sector 3 to 5 or 6. Set banking on all sectors to 7. Width on all sectors to 3. Keep hitting next until you get a shape you like with less than 150 ft of elevation.

If you see something that's close, adjust the complexity up or down on each sector to see if it makes it better or worse. Adjusting sector 1 will probably change 2 and 3 also. Adjusting 2 will change 3 also.

Back