Eiger 600pp Top drivers challenge

• Thread starter tony1311
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony1311

(Banned)
tony1311
Last time i started a Top drivers thread hell broke loose.This time i invite all drivers running consistent 09s to join. This doesnt mean that if you re running 11s you cant join but have in mind that hopefully the level of pace will be higher. I personally invite ismokegt and horde r35.(they are both slow but i have some unfinished business with them :dopey::dopey::dopey:).

Times will be 05 and 25 and 45.

edit: obviously i was reffering to 09s and not 39s.

Last edited:
Last time i started a Top drivers thread hell broke loose.This time i invite all drivers running consistent 39s to join. This doesnt mean that if you re running 11s you cant join but have in mind that hopefully the level of pace will be higher. I personally invite ismokegt and horde r35.(they are both slow but i have some unfinished business with them :dopey::dopey::dopey:).

Times will be 05 and 25 and 45.

This is what i dont get, why do you think they are "slow"? and even if they were "slow" why do you feel the need to emphasize it?......because i'm sure there are drivers here that will make even you seem "slow"

This is what i dont get, why do you think they are "slow"? and even if they were "slow" why do you feel the need to emphasize it?......because i'm sure there are drivers here that will make even you seem "slow"

That's the fun part DK!! Can't i just mess with somebody just to make it more intense?:crazy:

I don't doubt that there are drivers faster than me but i really want to race them so that i can get motivated. Does any of this sound illogical?

Does any of this sound illogical?

No it makes you seem like you have you biggest ego for a new member and maybe here at GTP. Ive never raced IsmokeGT but I hear his pace is fine, and horde_R35 isnt to slow either.

There is nothing wrong with abit of friendly competition, but to come pushing your ego around 👎 Im sure there are many racers faster than you.

If you want some respect start respecting others or stop making these threads.

That's the fun part DK!! Can't i just mess with somebody just to make it more intense?:crazy:

I don't doubt that there are drivers faster than me but i really want to race them so that i can get motivated. Does any of this sound illogical?

not really illogical but between this thread and the one you made yesterday you came off as a bit arrogant, not really the best way to get the attention of the "top drivers".

secondly, you're a bit late, this place is not as active as it once was and most of the "top drivers" lost interest in the game. so please dont scare off the last bit of "slow" drivers we got left with your speed.....ok? Does any of this sound illogical?

No it makes you seem like you have you biggest ego for a new member and maybe here at GTP. Ive never raced IsmokeGT but I hear his pace is fine, and horde_R35 isnt to slow either.

There is nothing wrong with abit of friendly competition, but to come pushing your ego around 👎 Im sure there are many racers faster than you.

If you want some respect start respecting others or stop making these threads.

First of all, why do you feel the need to say that you are sure there are many drivers that are faster than me when someone has already mentioned that exact thing and i have already agreed with it?

And second, i am not looking for respect, i am just looking for races !

To dk : No ,they sound completely logical .

I say shut down this thread Jack and keep an eye on this guy for possible banning :grumpy:

First of all, why do you feel the need to say that you are sure there are many drivers that are faster than me when someone has already mentioned that exact thing and i have already agreed with it?

Because I want to express my point and to be honest, bring you back down to earth.

Respect comes with clean and fast racing. If people dont respect you, they will not race you. Simple. Stop calling drivers out, and maybe the few that still run will race you.

I'm amazed we survived all these years at GTP without you. It seems you think the party just started, all because of you........

How do you leave home when your head is too swollen to fit through the door? Does your mama just bring you food, or what?

I'd suggest you find your way over to the WRS section and run some TT events to see where you stack up, but I'm willing to bet cold, hard TT laps aren't your style-no room for the fudge factor. Racing is much better-you could lose 10 races in a row, and have a 'reason' for each one.

Sometime soon, the event updates will bring the seriously fast back to online racing. I wish you the best of luck, even though you obviously don't need it-and when you lose, don't let reality interfere with your lofty opinion of yourself. Have fun!

No respect, no good racing with other nice guys.
r070.gif

But no problem for me, because if racer like horde and ismokegt not fast enough for you, so then there will be also no chance for me against you too......... :nervous:

I'm amazed we survived all these years at GTP without you. It seems you think the party just started, all because of you........

How do you leave home when your head is too swollen to fit through the door? Does your mama just bring you food, or what?

I'd suggest you find your way over to the WRS section and run some TT events to see where you stack up, but I'm willing to bet cold, hard TT laps aren't your style-no room for the fudge factor. Racing is much better-you could lose 10 races in a row, and have a 'reason' for each one.

Sometime soon, the event updates will bring the seriously fast back to online racing. I wish you the best of luck, even though you obviously don't need it-and when you lose, don't let reality interfere with your lofty opinion of yourself. Have fun!

Should'nt i be a gtp registry member to do WRS? I can do normal TTs if you want,just to see where i stack up. As far as racing is concerned we have'nt raced so how do you know i am making up reasons when losing?

To jack: I would like my two threads shut down please. No point for them to be on . Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back