Eight-Car Race

China
Hong Kong
I saw MattJ155 post a video showing 8 cars instead of 6 in a race yesterday on YouTube. The version of the game should be "Gran Turismo Test Drive (Demo) (NTSC-J)". I'm wondering where can we download this game? I believe 8 cars race together should be more fun. Any suggestions? Thanks!

It's possible on the Test Drive demo to race with more cars than 6 cars on track with cheat codes. Special Stage Route 5 can even run up to 13 cars (including the player).

However, no one will link you where to get the game because it's forbidden on GTP.

However it was present on the "PurePure Vol. 8" on disc 2. I can't help you more than this otherwise i'm pretty sure i'll get in trouble.

Last edited:
It's possible on the Test Drive demo to race with more cars than 6 cars on track with cheat codes. Special Stage Route 5 can even run up to 13 cars (inculind the player).

However, no one will link you where to get the game because it's forbidden on GTP.

However it was present on the "PurePure Vol. 8" on disc 2. I can't help you more than this otherwise i'm pretty sure i'll get in trouble.

Thanks for the reply. I got the file an hour ago and enjoying the 8-car race now.

Back