Eighty. Thousand. Posts. (was: "Sixty. Thousand. Posts."; previously "Fifty. Thousand. Posts.")

• Thread starter Famine
  • 83 comments
No warnings?

I ought to take revenge on you for giving me my only warning, out of 20,000 posts. :D

Off to troll the search box...

-

Oh, and... uh... congratulations. That's a godawfully mind-boggling number. Thought you'd hit it about several months ago... :lol:

From whom or from which abandoned accounts did you steal most of the 50,000 posts?

heyhey50k-jpg.244814

Should it not have to be the other way around? 50,000 Warning Points and 0 Posts?

Congratulations to you and everyone that helped you with getting 50,000 posts.

Congratulations, Famine! 11.7 posts per day for over 11 years (yes, I calculated it) is pretty impressive when you consider the quality of said posts.

IT'S OVER 9000! Sorry, had to do it. But wow, 50000. Here's to another 50000 posts! Never let the indigo stop!

My missus considers GTP itself an infraction. And she hasn't seen the Infield yet...

That thing still exists? I'll assume it's hidden from non-Premium members.

I doubt I'll ever get to 50K though. 11.7 (not spam) posts daily doesn't sound so hard, but I don't know...?

Last edited:
50,000. Not bad, plenty of waffle but there's been some mildly interesting stuff if you dig deep. :P

I'd imagine a large percentage of that must have been in the God thread smacking God botherers around the face and neck with the common sense stick? Science FTW!

Well done and all that. 👍

So that's a thing now, apparently.

It's taken a fairly respectable eleven-and-three-quarter years to get here (or 4,275 days), but I'm here now. I've been a member, a Premium member, a Supermoderator and an Administrator, I've got married (to a GTP member) with several GTP members present, acquired two offspring (one is now a GTP member), written a book and done some truly odd things with a GTP badge metaphorically on my forehead.

Here's to 50,000 more. I think @Furinkazen is going to beat me to 100,000 posts though.

Fun fact - for every 200 posts in GTPlanet's 10,000,000 posts history (milestone coming soon), I've posted one of them.

*fires off a party popper*
giphy.gif

It's now 5,458 days, and apparently I've hit 60,000 posts.

yay60k.jpg

All the exciting things I did previously are still applicable, but I've also driven a Dacia Sandero now.

Apparently I've sped up a smidge since 50,000 (10.99 posts per day, compared to 10.58), and I've improved my Famine:GTPlanet ratio to one post for every 197.3 made by other people. Go me.

NP
@Famine, got a shortcut key for inserting those colour tags? Would be interesting to know how much time you've spent adding indigo to the mix. :D
Agreed. Helpful too!

:P

Last edited:
Back