el fayce's Photoalbum - 27.03.2022

  • Thread starter Thread starter el fayce
  • 3 comments
  • 1,095 views
Messages
2,205
Bahrain
Island In The Sun
I haven't been here in a good minute, but the photomode in this game is too good to not share here!
also first gran turismo I take photos in after having real world experience with irl photography, who woulda thought that will help me take better pictures.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325150906.jpg

1

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325150919.jpg
2

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325150930.jpg

3

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325150941.jpg

4

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325151009.jpg

5

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325151024.jpg

6

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325151100.jpg

7

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325151107.jpg
8

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220325151047.jpg

9​
 
Really great shots! I wish the compression wasn't so bad :ouch:
 
Really great shots! I wish the compression wasn't so bad :ouch:
Thanks! I probably exported them in the worst way possible instead of just uploading them to the showcase :dunce:
 
The best way is actually to change the screenshot format to PNG and then either send them to yourself via the PSN app (on PS5) or export them from the screenshot gallery to an usb drive. Idk about that new PS5 feature that sends stuff immediately to the PS App tho.
 
Back