Eligible cars list no pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trix10
  • 4 comments
  • 486 views
Messages
2
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey there, just a question about something that's been bugging me.

When doing a race and choosing a car from the eligible car list, some of the cars have their picture there for me to see. But most of the list does not.

What gives? I'm useless with cars so seeing names like that doesn't help me, i look for the pretty picture lol
 
When you choose a car try using the update image tool, it used to happen to the thumbnail pics on gt5 too.
 
Yes, what @JimbobMarley65 said is correct. Go to your garage, click on the car, go to "update thumbnail". Done.
 
Ahh that's a bit of a pain, would assume it would show a thumbnail by default :) But either way, thank you both for the solution!
 
I had issues when updating to 1.04 that resulted in my 1.03 data being corrupted and requiring me to delete it and update from the original. This wiped the thumbnails for every car in my garage except for those added since the 1.00. It could be that something about that particular car you didn't see a thumbnail for that made it corrupted enough to delete the image but not prohibit its use. I'm just thinking though, most of this stuff flies right over my head so you shouldn't attach any weight to what I say on the subject.
 
Back