Elite Multi-Class Sports Car ChampionshipOpen 

• Thread starter Chad151515
  • 20 comments
United States
United States
Chadbaseball15
Welcome to the GTPlanet thread of the Elite Multi-Class Sports Car Championship!!

ALL LEAGUE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE LINK BELOW!

EliteRacingLeagues.simdif.com

The Elite Racing League offers five racing leagues including the Elite IndyCar Series, the Elite Formula C Series, the Elite Cup Series , the Elite Formula One World Championship, and the Elite Sports Cars Endurance Championship. If you are interested please do not hesitate to post on here or message chadbaseball15`s PSN if interested!

- As stated above the Elite Sports Car Endurance Championship is in its early stages of development. These races will be on Sundays at 4:45 pm US EST. This series will have a multi class structure utilizing the LMP1 chassis`s with the GT3/GTE chassis`s. Comment on this thread or message chadbaseball15 if interested.

The Championship

- The championship consists of 6 rounds using all LMP1 and GT3 chassis`s.

- The rounds are held every other Sunday with qualifying beginning at 4:30 pm US EST.

- The main lobby race distances are between 1 hour and 2-hour time limits. The 2nd lobby will be half of the main lobbies distance unless told otherwise.

Car Setup

- Setups will be allowed for this league.

- No driver assists

Practice

- Practice will be scheduled between 30 minutes - 1 Hour depending on the demand.

Qualifying

- One 30 minute round.

- Each class will have their own Qualifying lobby.

- The top 8 in each class will qualify for the main lobby race.

- The bottom 8 will be eligible for the 2nd lobby race.

- In qualifying, 2 points will be awarded to the driver who wins pole position in each class.

Race Control

A1 - This championship will utilize a safety car/caution if needed. Cautions will be called when there is at least one car stopped or turned around because of an incident with another competitor and it results in damage. All cautions will be reviewed at the end of the race. If race control has decided that the incident did not merit a caution then the person who called the caution will be penalized. If race control feels as though a driver caused a caution on purpose to better their chances at success in the race they will be penalized.

A2 - Cautions in the second half of a race will be called for accidents of 3 or more cars that result in damage. Any lapped cars involved will not be allowed to get their lap back - regardless of whether or not the accident was their fault.

A3 - There will be no cautions in the last 30 minutes of the race.

B1 - If a driver has caused multiple incidents that were avoidable they will serve a green flag pass through pit lane. If the issue continues that driver will be kicked and banned for 1 race.

B2 - If a driver is either jumping or causing contact on restarts, it is in race controls discretion to either send the driver to the rear of the field or to restart from pit lane.

C1 - The start of the race will be double file with the leader choosing the side he would like to start on. All restarts will be single file.

C2 - Caution speed is 75 MPH unless race control decides otherwise.

D1 - Car "resets" are not to be used unless a vehicle is upside down, or stuck on a wall or object for a minimum of 5 seconds. Any car caught resetting without meeting the criteria just explained will be disqualified from the race. This rule is in place because avoiding damage is unfair, and a car appearing on track can disrupt other drivers.

D2 - Any car using a reset is responsible for making sure the track is clear, if a driver resets in front of another car and causes that driver to lose time or crash as a result, the incident will be reviewed and a penalty for the resetting car will be assessed based on severity.

E1 - In the event of an incident on track, the driver at fault is required to admit fault, If no one admits fault, or it isn`t agreed upon by all drivers involved that it was a racing incident without blame, all drivers involved will be penalized. A post race review of the incident will then take place, and the driver found at fault will receive a stiff penalty.

E2 - If a driver leaves a race in which they`ve been blamed for multiple incidents that they haven`t owned up too, the replay will be reviewed, and if the drivers making the claim are wrecked by a ghost car, the driver that left will be suspended one race. You have 12 hours from the end of the race to message chadbaseball15, Doot_Due or Mega_Driver_24 and admit fault, in the event that you did not leave the race by choice. After 12 hours all penalties are final.

E3 - List of Penalties (Per Race) - First incident, warning or put to rear before restart. Second incident, driver will restart from pits, or pass through pit road under green if it is the 2nd half of the race. Third incident, driver is parked for the remainder of the race. 0 points if the driver leaves the lobby.

E4 - Reviews - Reviews will be done by third party unbiased officials who are not entered in the league.

Championship Points System

1st - 100

2nd – 90

3rd - 80

4th – 70

5th - 65

6th - 60

7th - 55

8th - 50

9th - 45

10th - 40

11th – 35

12th – 30

13th – 25

14th – 20

15th – 15

16th – 10

· 2 points for pole in each class.

· 1 point for each lap completed. (Lap totals from the 2nd lobby will be doubled if the race is half distance.)

Confirmed Entries

- TBA

Schedule

- Watkins Glen International - GP Course - 1.5 Hours at the Glen - 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 1.5 Hours of Spa - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Hockenheimring - GP Course - Hockenheim Sports Car Grand Prix - 1 Hour and 20 Minutes
- Circuit de la Sarthe - 2 Hours of Le Mans - 2 Hours
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Laguna Seca Sports Car Grand Prix - 1 Hour and 10 minutes
- Nurburgring - Nordschleife Course - 1.5 Hours of Germany - 1 Hour and 30 Minutes

Last edited:
SPORTS CAR GRAND PRIX OF WISCONSIN - ROAD AMERICA
LMP2 POLE SITTER - TAG---McLaren
GT3 POLE SITTER - Warbonnet_65844

LMP2 RACE RESULTS
1st - TAG---McLaren
2nd - FutureF1
3rd - chadbaseball15
4th - Doot_Due
5th - jonbuilds
6th - NihilPlusUltra
7th - Kokoraki13
8th - dirtracer88x
9th - SDM_RRDZ

GT3 RACE RESULTS
1st - chaospunx82
2nd - r_whalley89
3rd - ReneFML
4th - Warbonnet_65844
5th - Mega_Driver_24
6th - M_I_Z_Z_O_U75
7th - SCOPEajt
8th - mitchman9
9th - UMDfutbol11
10th - TheBarneStorm
11th - TeCHcl
12th - havenman3
13th - ROUSHRULEKID
14th - OldManBallin26
15th - senna1442

Alright guys, I like to leave a message including my thoughts on the racing series. Now obviously, going into this series sort-of blind without reading the rules, room format, and all the other important information I might've needed to known.

I would've liked someone to respond to the GTPlanet forum for a race lobby to open. I waited on GTP for an hour and a half being frustrated for no answer and for my teammate to respond and say a lobby is open elsewhere.

I would also like a race schedule laid out before the race and qualifying sessions, as I help run a series and make sure what time stamps are for what designated session, as this series was somewhat unorganized from what I was seeing, or what I felt.

The rooms settings weren't posted on the GTPlanet forum, which means I only actual practice in the qualifying session which left me unprepared and unready for the race. Plus, for race start, I thought it would be at 5 PM EST, which apparently was the time the rooms open.

I'm not saying the stewards are doing a bad job, its just that I was stupid enough to not look around for information or ask questions for that information. This is my first series in Project CARS coming from GT6, so I really have no expectations to push except to finish. This is a good series, it would take time for me to adjust to it and to the new game as I haven't driven every car in the game.

All in all, good series, I just wasn't smart enough to look around or ask questions for information I might've needed. It would take me some time to adjust to the game since I'm relatively new to everything. Thanks for a first race day yesterday. :)

Alright guys, I like to leave a message including my thoughts on the racing series. Now obviously, going into this series sort-of blind without reading the rules, room format, and all the other important information I might've needed to known.

I would've liked someone to respond to the GTPlanet forum for a race lobby to open. I waited on GTP for an hour and a half being frustrated for no answer and for my teammate to respond and say a lobby is open elsewhere.

I would also like a race schedule laid out before the race and qualifying sessions, as I help run a series and make sure what time stamps are for what designated session, as this series was somewhat unorganized from what I was seeing, or what I felt.

The rooms settings weren't posted on the GTPlanet forum, which means I only actual practice in the qualifying session which left me unprepared and unready for the race. Plus, for race start, I thought it would be at 5 PM EST, which apparently was the time the rooms open.

I'm not saying the stewards are doing a bad job, its just that I was stupid enough to not look around for information or ask questions for that information. This is my first series in Project CARS coming from GT6, so I really have no expectations to push except to finish. This is a good series, it would take time for me to adjust to it and to the new game as I haven't driven every car in the game.

All in all, good series, I just wasn't smart enough to look around or ask questions for information I might've needed. It would take me some time to adjust to the game since I'm relatively new to everything. Thanks for a first race day yesterday. :)

Thanks for the post! Your psn was added to the group chat for practice times and qualifying. The website attached has all the league information and settings. I don't have access to gtplanet as much as I do PSN so it's important to watch the group message and the website. I will try my best to keep the forum updated as much as possible. It is expected for all drivers to practice and tune on their own the 2 weeks before race day. I'll make sure that your personally messaged on race day regarding practice times. The group message will announce practice lobbies the days before race day. Many guys open practice lobbies for everyone to join. Thanks for racing!

BELGIUM SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE - SPA
LMP2 POLE SITTER - jonbuilds
GT3 POLE SITTER - chaospunx82

LMP2 RACE RESULTS
1st - jonbuilds
2nd - NihilPlusUltra
3rd - FutureF1
4th - chadbaseball15
5th - TAG---McLaren
6th - Doot_Due
7th - dirtracer88x
8th - bri-bond