EliteDriver's Ferocious Yet Luxurious Reviews - Ferrari 458 Italia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Techy
  • 20 comments
  • 2,123 views
Messages
6,776
United States
Florida
Messages
gtamann123
Inspired by C-ZETA's Car Reviews, I bring you he...

Elitedriver's Ferocious Yet Luxurious Reviews
The following reviews are reviewed by me. Therefore, it should not be taken seriously. As like all reviews, test out the cars yourself before accepting reviews from others, most specifically mines. You may never know how it'll react to your driving style.

Table of Contents:
Ferrari 458 Italia
...more reviews coming soon...







My First Review Today is....


The Ferrari 458 Italia
It's unspeakable This.., masterpiece. Fulfilling one's needs in the fullest extent. Nothing like it can match this aggressive creature that everyone would like to call... The 458 Italia.


Yes, you may paint it with Reflex Spice You may paint it with even solid Gold. But me, I'd rather paint it with Ferrari's signature color: Red.

< Insert Red Ferrari 458 Italia Picture Here>

Well you may look at that. And dare you meet contact with this beast, it shall bring tears to your eyes. There's nothing like it, nothing so elegantly designed. Yet so simple it is portrayed as a few smooth lines drawn on a piece of paper. But delicately made with delicate artistry, delicate posture, delicate uncertainty. It may even as well eat on your limbs. But not yet, holding down your begging to let it do so. I didn't even take it out for a spin yet :trouble:

< Insert 458 Italia powersliding on TTGT Here >

A little push on the steering wheel and it shall follow its commands. A sharp stomp on the Accelerator and it shall follow its master. While it is typical for every car to react this way, the Italia reacts with the utmost loyalty and respect. And that I shall say, its commitment on squeezing out every drop of its power, every little cry from its engine block, every little squeal from the tires. Yet oh so simply made, simply original, simply indescribable.

circuitdelasarthe2009h.jpg


0-60 mph in split seconds, 60-100 in Milli, 200 in nanos. This is how to describe its unruly performance through a commercial road. And as the engine roars & cries with its highest pitch possible, echoing through the treacherous day, it is music to everyone's ears, but a melody to mines.

circuitdelasarthe20091x.jpg


It is repetitive to see the same angle, the same corner, the same act. But its repetitiveness has no existence in this beauty, oh absolutely not. And what makes it vanish is for its works in the making: Troubling yet stable suspension, squealing tires, trampling posture and power. Many so words can describe this clear, one-second moment, but that would just go off the page. But I'd rather not beckon, oh not to this masterpiece.

< Insert 458 Italia in Complete stop (any location) >

And now we present to you, the Italia's halt. The Italia's break to cool down, after so many dreaming laps, it made the poor thing exhausted. Oh I wish it can get back on its feet endlessly, never letting go the steering wheel, never letting go the pedals, never letting go the clutch. But wait! To obvious surprise, it can!

< Insert 458 Italia after Mulsanne Straight 2nd Chicane >

As the exhaust backfires, the engine leaving a trail of musical notes, the taillights streaming a neon glow in the night, it is a true masterpiece to bring all of this together. All of this trouble, uncertainty, complex elements into one aggressive smile. And true to its price tag, a measly $283,000, anyone can enjoy this... this masterpiece.

< Insert 458 Italia disappearing into the night >

And so the creature stalks the night, prancing with all of its might, sending a distress to lock all eyes to him, it no longer needs an owner. It no longer needs a user. It longer needs a master. It shall ride on its own. Endlessly. Wildly. Losing such a friend, such a masterpiece is bringing tears to my eyes.


Let it travel free, never letting go its true users, its true masters from the driver's seat. Never forgetting this one word:

Masterpiece.



--- O --- O --- O --- O --- O ---



Now, I hope you enjoyed this review. And please, no criticism or insults of any kind. This is just a mere prototype, and shall be improved on as I receive suggestions from the lovely community :) I will replace the Insert tags with pictures soon.
​
 
Last edited:
Inspired by C-ZETA's Car Reviews, I bring you he...

Elitedriver's Ferocious Yet Luxurious Reviews
The following reviews are reviewed by me. Therefore, it should not be taken seriously. As like all reviews, test out the cars yourself before accepting reviews from others, most specifically mines. You may never know how it'll react to your driving style.

Table of Contents:
Ferrari 458 Italia
...more reviews coming soon...







My First Review Today is....


The Ferrari 458 Italia
It's unspeakable This.., masterpiece. Fulfilling one's needs in the fullest extent. Nothing like it can match this aggressive creature that everyone would like to call... The 458 Italia.


Yes, you may paint it with Reflex Spice You may paint it with even solid Gold. But me, I'd rather paint it with Ferrari's signature color: Red.

< Insert Red Ferrari 458 Italia Picture Here>

Well you may look at that. And dare you meet contact with this beast, it shall bring tears to your eyes. There's nothing like it, nothing so elegantly designed. Yet so simple it is portrayed as a few smooth lines drawn on a piece of paper. But delicately made with delicate artistry, delicate posture, delicate uncertainty. It may even as well eat on your limbs. But not yet, holding down your begging to let it do so. I didn't even take it out for a spin yet :trouble:

< Insert 458 Italia powersliding on TTGT Here >

A little push on the steering wheel and it shall follow its commands. A sharp stomp on the Accelerator and it shall follow its master. While it is typical for every car to react this way, the Italia reacts with the utmost loyalty and respect. And that I shall say, its commitment on squeezing out every drop of its power, every little cry from its engine block, every little squeal from the tires. Yet oh so simply made, simply original, simply indescribable.

< Insert 458 Italia speeding on Mulsanne Straight Here >

0-60 mph in split seconds, 60-100 in Milli, 200 in nanos. This is how to describe its unruly performance through a commercial road. And as the engine roars & cries with its highest pitch possible, echoing through the treacherous day, it is music to everyone's ears, but a melody to mines.

< Insert 458 Italia negotiating 1st Mulsanne Straight Chicane Here >

It is repetitive to see the same angle, the same corner, the same act. But its repetitiveness has no existence in this beauty, oh absolutely not. And what makes it vanish is for its works in the making: Troubling yet stable suspension, squealing tires, trampling posture and power. Many so words can describe this clear, one-second moment, but that would just go off the page. But I'd rather not beckon, oh not to this masterpiece.

< Insert 458 Italia in Complete stop (any location) >

And now we present to you, the Italia's halt. The Italia's break to cool down, after so many dreaming laps, it made the poor thing exhausted. Oh I wish it can get back on its feet endlessly, never letting go the steering wheel, never letting go the pedals, never letting go the clutch. But wait! To obvious surprise, it can!

< Insert 458 Italia after Mulsanne Straight 2nd Chicane >

As the exhaust backfires, the engine leaving a trail of musical notes, the taillights streaming a neon glow in the night, it is a true masterpiece to bring all of this together. All of this trouble, uncertainty, complex elements into one aggressive smile. And true to its price tag, a measly $283,000, anyone can enjoy this... this masterpiece.

< Insert 458 Italia disappearing into the night >

And so the creature stalks the night, prancing with all of its might, sending a distress to lock all eyes to him, it no longer needs an owner. It no longer needs a user. It longer needs a master. It shall ride on its own. Endlessly. Wildly. Losing such a friend, such a masterpiece is bringing tears to my eyes.


Let it travel free, never letting go its true users, its true masters from the driver's seat. Never forgetting this one word:

Masterpiece.



--- O --- O --- O --- O --- O ---



Now, I hope you enjoyed this review. And please, no criticism or insults of any kind. This is just a mere prototype, and shall be improved on as I receive suggestions from the lovely community :) I will replace the Insert tags with pictures soon.
​

so according to your first sentence your reviewing reviews, i dont understand. or are you reviewing cars and tunes.💡

edit: sorry just read your example there its quite good insert some nice photos and it would read and look impressive.
 
Oh, apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm reviewing cars and car tunes, but I'm reviewing each one in a "narrative" kind of way, if that makes sense. But of course, the review is a prototype, so it can definitely be better. I'm just putting this out there if anyone would like to suggest for improvement 👍
 
I'm going to subscribe to this thread, looking forward to seeing some pictures along with the text 👍
 
I'm going to subscribe to this thread, looking forward to seeing some pictures along with the text 👍

Thanks for the contribution :) And I'll get some pics in soon. Also, any suggestions you like to say? I would take any as long as it's appropriate and proper 👍
 
Thanks for the contribution :) And I'll get some pics in soon. Also, any suggestions you like to say? I would take any as long as it's appropriate and proper 👍

Suggestions as in cars? What you already have is awesome (with pictures already inserted).
 
The Italian Stallion romanticized, hard for me not to post a pic here of what has become possibly my favorite car. Looking forward to you photos.
 
It's not a review. It's an advertisement.

For it to be a review, it has to show its drawbacks. Like Top Gear.
 
Inspired by C-ZETA's Car Reviews, I bring you he... ​

I tip my hat to your inspirer. Oh...wait... :boggled: As it happens it is literally impossible to quote your thing so it's like this.

Good review. Very artistic, I say :D
 
this review was orgasmic. I would be exceptionally delighted for you to make more just like these.. i think you and C-ZETA deffinatly are the best in the bussiness.. are you looking into a journalism career? because that was pure gold.. I think a review on the Ford GT, Mclaren MP4, and Lamborghini Gallardo are in Order.. Loved the read!
 
It's not a review. It's an advertisement.

For it to be a review, it has to show its drawbacks. Like Top Gear.

Oh, Apologize. To be honest, I didn't see any problems with the car. But then again, it is one of my favorite productions :p

@ MotorTrend

Thank you for compliment :) I'm planning to do more productions in the future, as well as Rally Cars, Kei cars, and so on.
 
I mean, yeah. But for Top Gear, they do talk about the price. But it's real life so it's a totally different thing.

But good job!
 
Post updated with two pictures. I'm gonna try to get some more in later on ;) And I'll most likely do a review of the Ford GT this week 👍 Also, I'll probably experiment a bit more on other writing styles, like ranging from simple reviews to a narrative, romanticist reviews like the one I did for the Italia.
 
Nice. Keep working on it. Study some magazine reviews - look at typography and layout styles that the pros use. More pics of course. Do reviews of more rare cars than the ones commonly reviewed. A little humour is always welcome.

Thank you for your efforts.

And don't forget to do your homework!;)

That is . . . if you have homework of course!

Oh! Don't forget . . . copy edit, copy edit, copy edit.
 
^^

Thank you for your suggestions 👍 I'm not a pro at reviewing so this may not be the best anyone has ever read, or at least, in a substantial pleasure reading it.
 
I like the review, it feels so artistic and lively. I can't wait to read more! 👍

And C-ZETA and 599GT look out! There's a new writer in town! ;) But, keep it up with the reviews guys.
 
Very sorry I'm not getting any reviews in nor posting all the pics yet.. I've been too busy I couldn't fill up some time to write reviews and get the pics in :(
 
I like the review, it feels so artistic and lively. I can't wait to read more! 👍

And C-ZETA and 599GT look out! There's a new writer in town! ;) But, keep it up with the reviews guys.
Aren't you forgetting us lot over at G.T.R? :D Why no one know us?! :(:lol: Anyways, lovely bit of writing…verging on poetry? 👍
 
Aren't you forgetting us lot over at G.T.R? :D Why no one know us?! :(:lol: Anyways, lovely bit of writing…verging on poetry? 👍

And mine! ;)

That said, I like the way that you're being different! :)👍 It's pretty nice to see a a more poetic type of review. Pretty neat stuff!
 
Onboy123
Aren't you forgetting us lot over at G.T.R? :D Why no one know us?! :(:lol: Anyways, lovely bit of writing&#133;verging on poetry? 👍

I know about you guys ;) :lol: and I totally love the reviews over there at G.T.R. :)
 
Back