Elliot MinorMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter laszlo
  • 4 comments
  • 20,315 views
Messages
37
So who here has heard of Elliot Minor and if you have, what do you think of them?

I, myself, follow them like a hawk at times. Already been to three of their gigs and soon to be four hopefully :).

For those who have never heard of Elliot Minor, here is a youtube video I made for their next upcoming single, Time after Time.

 
They're OK I guess.

The teenies aren't fun though. 👎
 
Never heard of them until listening to that clip just now. My take on the song? Fairly boring. Not bad, they didn't make me refuse to listen to the whole song. Just dull. The melody is ok but the refrain is totally uninspired. Solid sound, boring song.
 
They're ok to watch on Kerrang but that song seemed pretty flat and emotionless.
 
I have to say I do like this band:tup:, Ive known about them for a while and recently got their album:tup:, its pretty good, between them they are a talented bunch of Lads.
 
Back