Emblem System in Addition to Full on customization.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Akbar2k7, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Akbar2k7

Akbar2k7

Okay has anyone played Black ops? well you know of a Emblem ? a little very personalized Logo you make to put on your gun. Something like this could be added to everyone of your 'race'/'customized' cars to indicate they are yours :)

Adding something like this to GT6 would be awesome along with a proper Livery editor in fact why not full on customization for all 'normal cars' by this I mean all non race cars this includes the super cars. I am talking proper customization like the one seen in Need for Speed games.

Finally I think this would make race modification redundant as you can do it yourself right down to the livery.

2. hairystig

hairystig

Thats a lot of different ideas for one post, I like the emblem idea, let me add one more :-) I would like to see earnable achievement decals so when you buy a new car the system works out 3 times (gold silver and bronze) for you to attempt to take that car round any given track (the ring would be perfect for this) then if you achieve the time you get a nice little decal you can if you so choose attach to that specific car for all to see and be envious of.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  3. VQuick

VQuick

That could be interesting. We'd also be able to make anything we wanted if the livery editor is any good.

4. Gatorbait771

Gatorbait771

I'd love to make my cars stand out in a crowd:D