Emerald Endurance League Feedback & Suggestion

• Thread starter Syes
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Howdy,
I have noticed that the emerald endurance branch of the the campaign is vastly limited. I happen to enjoy the long races and the dynamics that go with it. I do know we can make custom races and what not, but those rarely payout what the campaign does.
With that in mind, I do see some disparages in the endurance selections. We have Gr.1, Gr.3, and my least favorite the porsche cup. That last one is by far the most completely useless one to have in the endurance section. I will admit, I am biased to really dis-liking porsche. Never have liked them IRL or in game, they just rub me the wrong way. So, to see them in the endurance section is a grinding gears type of thing.
The thought i have here is to replace the porsche cup and replace it, but at the same time add other options. Like a Gr.X cup, a Gr.4 cup, a Gr.B cup, and a Gr.2 cup. We have all of these Gr cars but are not using them in more awesome ways. Yes, i know there are the other options in the other professional, ametuer, and beginner leagues, but to me they offer no challenge at all. I Iike the challenge of the Endurance league and the races taking a long time to finish. I do wish their was like a harder difficulty and higher payout, but baby steps. Like, if we are doing an hour long race of 30 or 40 laps, or more, a million credit payout would be sooo much more rewarding, but i wouldn't go higher than that.
Just my 2 cents. Having all of the Gr cars and them all having an Endurance cup would be so much better than the wasted spot the porsche cup is holding up.
Emerald Endurance League Gr.X cup, Gr.1 cup, Gr.2 cup, a Gr.3 cup, a Gr.4 cup, and a Gr.B cup - would be the plan.

But...I like the Porsche and I'm sure other people do too.:guilty:

(Over half a million for winning in an N400 Porsche so with a clean race bonus, you'll be looking at 1 million.)

Those should all be there and there should be a multiclass race or series somewhere in the endurance option. No reason you can't have 8 Gr.1, 8Gr.3 and 8 Gr.4 at Le Mans for a couple of hours.

Those should all be there and there should be a multiclass race or series somewhere in the endurance option. No reason you can't have 8 Gr.1, 8Gr.3 and 8 Gr.4 at Le Mans for a couple of hours.
Definitely the Multi-class Bathurst event. 30 cars like the Porsche Campaign, at Lago Maggiore.

But...I like the Porsche and I'm sure other people do too.:guilty:

(Over half a million for winning in an N400 Porsche so with a clean race bonus, you'll be looking at 1 million.)

Fully agree and understand you there. Tis why i notated my biase thoughts towards them. I know people love porsche, i just cant stand em. I just feel we need more options than just the three current cups.

Love that idea, that would be awesome as well, as long as the other cars follow the flag rules, rofl

Back