Emulation.

• Thread starter _g4c_
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
Hey y’all. Kinda inexperienced in this whole emulation thing so if I apologize if whatever you’re about to read sounds stupid as hell.

Long story short: I’ve got an itch for GT6 that I can’t scratch cause I can’t afford (nor will my parents go through with buying) a PlayStation 3. So I’ve resorted to scouring the internet for solutions as of late, and eventually came across this site. So in hopes of gettin the help my nostalgia-ridden brain needs, I have a question.

Can you emulate PS3 games to an Xbox One S at all?

Sure there’s a couple other games I wanna play again if it works, but my recent craving for GT6 is mostly the reason I’m here in the first place. I wanna try to play it on an Xbox One S; I saw it might work on the Series S but that’s a bit much to ask for to play something my parents see as just some old game. So I’ve gotta use my One S.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Probably not GT6, but you can play PS2 games:

Probably not GT6, but you can play PS2 games:

No, that's the Series S and it struggled with GT4. The One S won't have a hope.

Last edited:
No. PS3 emulation is still WIP on PC and I don't think RPCS3 will ever be ported to last or even current gen Xbox consoles.

Thank God now it's possible to play GT6 on the PC emulator, but there is still no Play 3 emulator for any Xbox, maybe in about 10 years when there is PlayStation 9. :D

Latest Posts

Back