Ending Screen in Arcade

• Thread starter Remmu
  • 2 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey there GT1 community,

was wondering how to unlock the ending screen in Arcade mode. The wiki page (https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Ending#Gran_Turismo_1) says "Complete all races in Arcade Mode in Normal or Difficult level or also by completing the Gran Turismo World Cup." But I only have 4 tracks in the arcade mode and I did complete them on normal difficulty. Is there a way to unlock more tracks that also have to be completed for the ending screen to show? It also says that in Gran Turismo 2 the arcade mode doesn't have an ending screen in PAL regions, could this be the reason why I didn't see it?

You have to beat every track in every class (C, B, and A) on hard to unlock all the brands, tracks, GT Hi-Fi and the credits movie in Arcade mode.
You can check your progress in the "Goodies" menu of the Arcade main menu. Tracks you've beaten in a specific class of cars will have a colored tick on the corresponding slot.

Last edited:
It seems you already get the credits scene by beating all the 8 levels on normal difficulty in every class as mentioned in the wiki. Just got the credits scene after doing just that. And for anyone else from the PAL region reading this, the "Goodies" menu is called "Bonus Items". Anyway, thanks!

Back