Endurance and B Spec, Can someone confirm??

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 14 comments
  • 1,342 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,325
United Kingdom
Fareham, UK
Messages
paoloevans
Can someone please tell me if you can switch between yourself and your B spec drivers throughout an endurance race when you pit?? I havent unlocked the endurance events yet and need to know! Also can you use all of your B spec drivers at different stages throughout the race??

Thanks
 
Negative. Only Bob can run B-Spec Races.

You can use up to 4 Bobs on Enduros, u can choose when to pit and change ur Drivers at anytime as you will but i would recommend only Using the pit when ur Tires or Gas are Down, cause the races are so long all the drivers will have a chance to go.
 
Right. What about on the A spec endurance races? Can you get help from your B specs or do you have to run the entire race yourself?????
 
is this a wind up ? Bspec for Bspec and the same for Aspec . Lol
 
Ok I'll rephrase. Do you have to do the le mans 24hours by yourself or can you use your other drivers to do stints like in GT4???? Otherwise its gonna take me a hell of a long time to do!!
 
Ok I'll rephrase. Do you have to do the le mans 24hours by yourself or can you use your other drivers to do stints like in GT4???? Otherwise its gonna take me a hell of a long time to do!!

I would like to know the same thing, though it seems like you have to do the whole race all by your self. Since I've heard that you can't save during enurance races, you will have to be willing to race, in some cases, 24 hours straight.. :sly:
 
I would like to know the same thing, though it seems like you have to do the whole race all by your self. Since I've heard that you can't save during enurance races, you will have to be willing to race, in some cases, 24 hours straight.. :sly:

I would do it if the reward was big, couple million credits (like 3-5 million) and mad amount of xp. Only fair seeing as we are sacrificing our health and shortening the lifespan of our ps3s. If it's a meesly 500,000 credits, hell no!
 
I would like to know the same thing, though it seems like you have to do the whole race all by your self. Since I've heard that you can't save during enurance races, you will have to be willing to race, in some cases, 24 hours straight.. :sly:

Surely not?! Does anyone know??
 
That's so aggravating how PD wouldn't atleast implement a save during race feature or let B-Spec race OR have a speed up feature and expect us to stay up 24 hours with our PS3's crying for cooling and race. That's realism to another level that I don't think any of us can handle. Definitely not the PS3.
 
A-Spec is A-Spec only so if you need another driver to help out get a friend to come over and take turns. Otherwise race for a while, pause, repeat.
 
Like I just said in another thread, did you get to use any of your other drivers in a-spec? NO, please people use common sense before asking these questions
 
That's so aggravating how PD wouldn't atleast implement a save during race feature or let B-Spec race OR have a speed up feature and expect us to stay up 24 hours with our PS3's crying for cooling and race. That's realism to another level that I don't think any of us can handle. Definitely not the PS3.

The slim ps3 will have no problems handling this. They run 10x cooler and such than the launch models. Ive ran my launch model for 48+ hours already and never once did it give me a problem. Ive ran my slim model for the same and it was still cool to the touch.
 
Like I just said in another thread, did you get to use any of your other drivers in a-spec? NO, please people use common sense before asking these questions

Common sense like not sitting in front of your ps3 for 24 freakin hours or leaving it on for an insane amout of time!!!!!!!!!! C'mon mate!
 
Common sense like not sitting in front of your ps3 for 24 freakin hours or leaving it on for an insane amout of time!!!!!!!!!! C'mon mate!

Common sense like not making the exact same thread twice?

You enter A-Spec mode through the A-Spec button in GTLife. You enter B-Spec mode through the B-Spec button in GTLife. Do you see any option in A-Spec mode to add B-Spec drivers in any race? No, so why is this even a question deserving of one thread, let alone two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back