Endurance race (500pp)Finished 

United States
Dallas, TX
regor31
Making an endurance race just to let ya'll know. Anyone can join, just try to keep calm and keep it clean

Event
Time: 29-Dec-2013
Lobby Opens at 8:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Qualifications starts at 8:30 PM for 5 minutes or so
Race starts at 8:36 PM

Track Settings
Track: High Speed Ring
Weather: fix

Event Settings
No. of laps: 60
After race time: 120 sec.
Damage: Light (for now)
Penalty: Light
Slipstream: Real
Road grip/slip: Real

Regulations
pp limit: 500pp
Cars: Any
Tires: Sports soft (SS) or less
Nitro.: Prohibited

Rewards
Not yet

The lobby's Tittle will be "Endurance Race (500pp)"
I'l post the ID no. on this when I open it if I can, or you could just message me on PSN, my username is "regor31" and I'l just invite you to the event.

A few thing that I will make clear first though, In the race I don't want to have dirty racing or any verbal abuse. The point of playing a game with others it to have fun, if you are here to beat the crap out of people then go do it somewhere else. If I do see any of that then I will kick you.

I try to use the OLR, but I don't know it all too well, so this is also a good place to practice them if you want, just make sure your mistakes are not intentional.

If you have any questions pleas do post them, or just send me a message at PSN at regor31

Oh, and don't friend me just because you know me, friend me because you like me, if I don't know you then I'm just going to reject your request. Nothing personal, I just don't want a bunch of friends that I don't know.

Back