Endurance race in Arcade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Humle9
  • 6 comments
  • 1,443 views
Messages
4
Is it somehow posible to do an endurance race in Arcade-mode? More specificly in multiplayer mode?
 
I think you can set a certain number of laps in a 2 player battle. I havent done it for a while, but I'm fairly sure.
 
Yes you can set number of laps, but so far I've only been able to set it to 99 laps, was looking for a way to do more.
 
Can't you set the number of laps to where 0 would be on the bar, which makes it infinite laps? Would work for time-length endurance races I suppose.
 
There's an option to set the number of laps to "infinite". (It's either to the far left or far right on the bar)
 
There's an option to set the number of laps to "infinite". (It's either on the far left or far right on the bar)

Yes, from the Options > Arcade > lap amount.
 
Yea I know that option, but for some reason when I go into split screen it makes me choose lap amount, and it starts off at 1 lap even if you set it to infinite, and you can't get it below 1 lap (to infinite).
 
Back