Endurance Race Pit Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragonistic
  • 7 comments
  • 3,045 views
Messages
5,677
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Dragonistic
So here's the situation, driving an endurance race using my G25 (with clutch) and I pull into the pits as normal for a tire change and fuel, the AI takes over. Then after the tires go on it just sits there swapping between reverse and 1st but will not move at all (as if the AI isn't using the clutch at all to pull away like in a normal car).

Net result, an hour wasted and a race lost for something so trivial. Annoyed but at least it wasn't a 24 hour (grand valley). I believe it's something to do with me using the clutch.

Edit: Making the post more as a warning for others then a rant.
 
Last edited:
On the bright side you will be able to fix this problem soon for around $500...
 
On the bright side you will be able to fix this problem soon for around $500...
cheap! :D Well I have a G25 but I don't use the clutch so it's not a problem for me, but I still don't get why kaz never supported fully the G25/7.... or I didn't get until I saw the new thrustmaster wheel....:yuck:
 
How long did you leave it because I had a really long pitstop ,about 1 minute after I ran out of fuel.
 
Someone posted this before, he said to switch to paddles just before you enter the pit.
 
How long did you leave it because I had a really long pitstop ,about 1 minute after I ran out of fuel.

That's because it was taking all that time to fill 'er back up. The gas gauge doesn't go back up at the same rate that they're refueling the car - it just goes back to whatever it should be at as you're pulling out.

What were you doing letting it run out of gas anyways?
 
That's because it was taking all that time to fill 'er back up. The gas gauge doesn't go back up at the same rate that they're refueling the car - it just goes back to whatever it should be at as you're pulling out.

What were you doing letting it run out of gas anyways?

I was testing if it would just stop when you ran out or whether it would let you creep back round to the pits ,it turned out to be the second one which was lucky for me :D
 
I was in the PITs for about 10+ minutes :lol:, I left it rolling as I was posting and such just incase. I restarted and just ran the whole race with no clutch for safetys sake, it was worrying later how long the stop was taking but I assume it was fuel and turned out to be correct.
 
Back