Endurance Race with Porsche GT3 '16.

United States
Colorado
Does anyone have a good setup for the Nurburgring 24h Endurance Race? I've race 2 twice and I keep coming up sort (3rd place). One of my biggest problems comes at the end when you're on the long stretch. I run out of speed and the other car pass me.

garystevens64

Does anyone have a good setup for the Nurburgring 24h Endurance Race? I've race 2 twice and I keep coming up sort (3rd place). One of my biggest problems comes at the end when you're on the long stretch. I run out of speed and the other car pass me.

garystevens64
Need to use a tune with no rack, a higher rear end take out 5 to 7 kmh there. But , in my opinion , a grippy setting is faster there for a GR3 car. You also have the stream possibility to gain some speed in a pack.

Need to use a tune with no rack, a higher rear end take out 5 to 7 kmh there. But , in my opinion , a grippy setting is faster there for a GR3 car. You also have the stream possibility to gain some speed in a pack.
Ok I'll try that out. Also with the new update and new races i can't get any better that 2nd in the Professional League All Japan GT Car Championship. I've tried it 3 times & used all of the Gr2 cars and still I can't get any better than 2nd. Any suggestion that might help. Once again a big thanks you for all of your help.

garystevens64

Ok I'll try that out. Also with the new update and new races i can't get any better that 2nd in the Professional League All Japan GT Car Championship. I've tried it 3 times & used all of the Gr2 cars and still I can't get any better than 2nd. Any suggestion that might help. Once again a big thanks you for all of your help.

garystevens64
What driving aids are you using ?.

When you say "use a tune with no rack " what are you exactly talking about?

When you say driving aids are you talk about what in the setup like traction control or/and whats under the controller setup. Like ABS and counter steering?

garystevens64

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally won the Porsche Endurance Race today & I won I ended up with a little more than 18min lead. The only thing I did was change cars. The one I was first using didn't have any of the power/weight changes. But I thank you for all of your help

garystevens64

18 minutes lead. Are you sure?
Go the Porsche Endurance races with a decent setup (like from Minkihl's Setup's) and make the car 1 category lower. N400 instead of N500. Then it is fun.

Back