Endurance Racer Trophy glitch?

• Thread starter Galvatron1
  • 5 comments
GALVATRON1_NYC
I've raced 26 hours, according to achievements, but still haven’t received the endurance racer trophy - “drove for a total of 24 hours.” Any good possible reason I didn't earn it, & any way to reach someone from Polyphony Digital about this trophy error? I'm going for platinum, but can't reach it if one trophy accidentally doesn't register. - Thanks & happy holidays‼️

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry. You've got at least 200 hours to reach Level 50, and another 100-500 to reach the 91 online race wins trophies.

I wouldn't worry. You've got at least 200 hours to reach Level 50, and another 100-500 to reach the 91 online race wins trophies.
Do you know of a way to contact the game developers about trophies not populating? This is a game error.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I don't think it's fair to earn a trophy & not have it populate under trophies. Especially since I'm going for platinum, & won't get it if one trophy is missing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
You know of a way to contact the game developer about trophies not populating?
According to that screenshot, that's saying you've had the game running for 27 hours. The trophy is for how much time you spend on track, which is a separate achievement. It should come along soon.

According to that screenshot, that's saying you've had the game running for 27 hours. The trophy is for how much time you spend on track, which is a separate achievement. It should come along soon.
Oh, now I get it, thanks for the clarification‼️On a side note, I'm truly digging the soundtrack. I wonder why I didn't get a Christmas greeting from kaz last year or the year before. I really was digging the Christmas soundtrack & the fan Christmas greeting he sent the 1st year. Classy‼️ Did anyone screenshot it? Sure would like to keep a copy of that greetings image, thought it was so nice‼️☃️❄️

Last edited:
Back