Endurance races... Am I missing something?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki Valis
  • 4 comments
  • 1,099 views
Messages
3
For the life of me I can not find any endurance races in A-spec? Granted I have only completed a small percentage of the game, just got it, but I can access all the series (IE: up to extreme series) however I do not have all my licenses, only A & B at the moment. I don't see any under special events or seasonal events either.

So my question is, are there any endurance races in GT5 and if so where and what do I need to do to access them?


Cheers!
 
Hi, and welcome to :gtplanet:

The Endurance races appear above the extreme events once your A spec level gets to 25.
 
Hi, and welcome to :gtplanet:

The Endurance races appear above the extreme events once your A spec level gets to 25.

Hehehe.. yes, just figured that out via google, my bad, should have done that first, wasnt able to stop the post in time. Are we able to save endurance races yet now?

Cheers and thank you!
 
Hehehe.. yes, just figured that out via google, my bad, should have done that first, wasnt able to stop the post in time. Are we able to save endurance races yet now?

Cheers and thank you!

Saving endurance races was expected in 1.10, but it wasn't there. Hopefully it will come with the next update.
 
Saving endurance races was expected in 1.10, but it wasn't there. Hopefully it will come with the next update.

Dang, there goes my plan. Can't do endurance races with little kids running around pressing buttons, LOL...

Thanks for the quick reply.
 
Back