Endurance Races for Wife

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mario2Lopez
  • 7 comments
  • 1,145 views
Messages
333
💡 My wife as been nagging to me about GT5 since release day. I finally found a good use for my wife:sly:. In those boring endurance races I decided to put my wife in the wheel though she doesn't know how to play, I figured is better for her to be driving than my car being stationary for a nine hour race:). Its so funny to see her crash and how excited she is with the game. She as been driving for an hour and as not figure out Im just using her. 👍
 
Haha... That is pretty good. I tried to talk my wife into running b spec races for me while I'm not at home. She wasn't too thilled about the idea. Luckily she doesn't get too upset about the fact that i have to pause our tv shows or movies every ten minutes to start a new race.
 
Haha... That is pretty good. I tried to talk my wife into running b spec races for me while I'm not at home. She wasn't too thilled about the idea. Luckily she doesn't get too upset about the fact that i have to pause our tv shows or movies every ten minutes to start a new race.

lol legend this gives you a laugh this gtplanet 👍
 
Haha... That is pretty good. I tried to talk my wife into running b spec races for me while I'm not at home. She wasn't too thilled about the idea. Luckily she doesn't get too upset about the fact that i have to pause our tv shows or movies every ten minutes to start a new race.

HAHA same. I have the PS3 in the living room on the 42" tv. Also where our DVR box is. I have to pause her shows so I can switch to a new 20 lap Indy for Bob. We're about to watch the Thursday night NBC shows so I set up an endurance. Figured I'd be nice I guess. She has been bringing me beers every 45 mins or so.
 
lol sorry to bump an old thread but this is awesome. I had my fiance running the nascar track in "like the wind" for me to get some money but I really hadn't thought about endurance. The only difference is that I openly admit that I am using her for money and she is pretty well aware that is it also partially to keep her from nagging me about playing the game so much.

None the less thanks for the idea. Skid and traction control will be a neccesity. :/
 
I don't have a wife (Too young) I have my little bother, but when I asked him he said "Go away you tard"
 
Classic 👍

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Back