endurance races

• Thread starter Bjink
  • 7 comments
Bjink
All of these were done with f1 cars

Tokyo:
I did tokyo at 1 in the morning with my cousin which was a bad idea. Aroun lap 50 out of 100 he fell asleep and I took over for about 20 laps my stragegy was pit every 10 laps bc I don't like to spin out. After 20 more laps i started to fall asleep I was trying to over lap the car that was in 3rd place which was a penzoil Nissan skyline. In the turn before the s turn I nodded off with the penzoil about 100 ft ahead when I woke up I was around the turn after the s turn and I looked behind me and there was the skyline. Eventually I won 30 laps ahead of the 2nd place car. I won a horrible car and only got about 1000 credits per lap ( 100000) I don't exactly remember it's been since the summer

I had to admit, I enjoyed the Super Speedway 150 Miles. All I had to do was turn left, then left again!:)

For me, endurance races are pretty fun, it just takes patience. So far, I did the 2 hours of rome and the tokyo endurance. I was thinking of doing the mistral one (the endurance at Monaco) soon, too :sly:.

For me, endurance races are pretty fun, it just takes patience. So far, I did the 2 hours of rome and the tokyo endurance. I was thinking of doing the mistral one (the endurance at Monaco) soon, too :sly:.

I beat Mistral in my 787B.

Back