Endurance Races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JakeCFC
  • 16 comments
  • 1,277 views
Messages
31
Messages
ShadowSniper166
With the GT5's terrible selection of endurance races(TWO at Tsukuba, I mean come on), IF PD decided to introduce new ones, what would you like to see? What sort of opposition cars would you want on the grid?





Personally, I would like a Monza 1000 Km with Touring Cars, or a 12 hours of Daytona(Road Course) with NASCAR.
 
Bring back Infineon and do some 4h there. With 400 hp street cars or tuners.
 
I would love a Laguna Seca with nothing but touring cars or a NASCAR Indy 500 (or any other Nascar endurance).
 
I would love a Laguna Seca with nothing but touring cars or a NASCAR Indy 500 (or any other Nascar endurance).

I think a NASCAR Brickyard 400 makes a little more sense....
 
I think a NASCAR Brickyard 400 makes a little more sense....

You do realize that the brickyard is at indy? So in no way was his post not making sense.


As for what I'd want. Think back to GT2 days. One word...Seattle. I want that track in this game so bad and would looove an enduro on it. I played that enduro in GT2 so many times just for enjoyment.
 
Seattle would be great for a enduro, so would Mid-Field, Hong Kong the Track in the mountains and three other tracks I can't remember the name to at the moment.
 
I would like to see an SS Route 5 endurance. I don't know why but I like that track. Seattle would be nice also.

The best thing they could do for endo is to let us save though. I know, I know, its endurance so I should just do the race but, thats hard to do when I can usually only knock out 30 mins to an hour a day. Sometimes I can pull 2 hours but thats rare.
 
I want the old Nurb 4h, with street cars instead of tuners.

I want Fuji 1000km back, I want Monza 1000km (come on! too obvious), I want the 24h of Daytona. Also, they brought Rome back (sort of...) so why not the Passage to Colleseo (is that you you spell it) two hour event.

And of course, the SSR5 All Night.
 
The 24hr of daytona is a must!!!
 
I'd sign up for a 24hr race at El Capitan with LM race cars...I would also enter an Isle of Man 24hr Road race with UK cars only.
 
I would love to see the endurance races dismissed from the game.
 
F1 Cars on Nurburgring GP/F/Or D, 24 hours. I'm mad.
 
Daytona 500 Nascar
Daytona 24 hours Group C/LMP/GT
Brickyard 400 Nascar
Monza 1000KM LMP/GT
Laguna Seca 6 Hours LMP/GT
Fuji 500 KM Super GT GT500

Nurburgring 24 hours to be changed to GT cars.
 
Daytona 500 Nascar.
Brickyard (Indy) 500 Nascar.
Sebring 24 hours.
Nurburgring 24 hours with GT cup cars (468 italia, bmw z4, sls amg).
Silverstone 24 hours (featuring the Top Gear BMW team).
 
just think that endurance events are very poorly paid, I did 60 laps in one of two hours and won only 150.000cr. to bad :(
 
apricot hill was one of my fave tracks i loved it and now ...gone
 
You do realize that the brickyard is at indy? So in no way was his post not making sense.

Yes... That was my point...

The NASCAR race at Indy is not a NASCAR Indy 500 - it's a NASCAR Brickyard 400. If a NASCAR Race at Indy was in the game, you can be your boots it wouldn't be called an Indy 500. They'd make it a 400 mile race, just like real life.
 
Back