Endurance Races?!

• Thread starter Nemo2
  • 6 comments
United States
Washington DC, USA
I was just thinking about this, GT4 mobile will have to rework most of the game, but personally I think that endurance races are a staple of Gran Turismo's magic. Personally, I could never sit around for much more than a 3 hour endurance race, but it is actually impossible for someone to try and do a 24 hour race on a PSP. The battery will never hold out that long and it completely defeats the purpose if you have to stay plugged in for that long.

Also, its a portable system so if endurance races are included (which I am now doubting) then you will have to save midrace because I havent heard of anyone doing the 24 hour race in one sitting (that one guy tried and failed, major props for trying though :) ). Nobody wants to leave their PSP on while they are not infront of it. What do you guys think will happen?

Endurance races? yes or no
Saves during a race? yes or no

if there was a ultra super hi long lasting endurance battery they could pull it off. or if the batteries are dying it runs on a backup until you replace the battery. and the PSP cant do that, so endurances look unlikely

What guy tried an Endurance race on the PSP?

Anyways, many things are being reworked and the PSP may have to have a Save point if Endurance races are in.

gumpy
I reckon they will have 1 hour races which in my view is close to what they should have been all along.
well batteyr lasts for 3.35 hours on ridge racer and gt4 will be higher usage so maybe a 1.30 to 2 hour race. I would happily plug in to a wall while I change batteries. 2 mins ****ing simple

I would dim down the backlight to increase battery power and go for as long as I could.I know the battery can go a max of like 5.3 Hours or something like that sort and takes 2 hours 20 minutes to recharge FULLY.If your on the road for a long trip,I would reccomend taking a spare battery pack and getting a MAdCatz car adapter kit (If they have them yet,which they will).

Latest Posts

Back