Endurance Saving Idea.

  • Thread starter Thread starter masquerada
  • 8 comments
  • 914 views
Messages
44
England
Northampton
Messages
GTP_Masquerada
As we are all aware the average Joe on the street isnt likely to ever complete this game as we dont have the time to sit and complete all the 'Endurance Races'.
Since PD have taken the time to patch the Championship events giving us an option to save between races which I thank them for, I have been thinking about the endurance races.
My idea is that we could have an option to save a race based on its length, ie: a 4hr event would only offer the chance to save once during the event at a pitstop. Once you have used this save the rest of the race would have to be completed in one go. Where as a 24 hr race could offer say 8 saves during the event.
This would mean that a race would still have some endurance to it in stints of say 2 - 3 hrs in one sitting unless you used all your saves early on the you'd be forced to do a very long stint.
I also think like the Championship races once you start an event and save it that the race must be completed before you can compete in anything else including online.

What are your thoughts and how do we suggest this to PD.

Many Thanks
 
Been discussed before, please use search next time...
 
Last edited:
Take your ideas over to the thread already started man. 👍
 
This will probably be closed soon...
 
Nothing like trollin'
Many thanks for all your constructive views.

If trollin' is your thing then post a link as my search results were not relevant.
 
Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree with what you are saying and I think its a great idea, I'm just saying don't be surprised if this gets closed.
 
Well said mate but pretty sure this all has been mentioned before.
 
Just for consideration:

On this year LeMans 24 Hours winning Audi car has pitted 32 times. If I recall well, Peugeot was in box for 29 times.

So, more than 1 pitstop per hour is normal in real life. Just for perspective.
 
Back