Endurance/Street/RM Series team

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeoXenzaka
  • 3 comments
  • 529 views
Messages
177
Messages
NeoXenzaka
Hello, I understand there are many groups and teams forming together to create amazing races.

I have been doing the same but on a much smaller and private scale.

If anyone is interested in: cruising, endurance races (upwards of four hours), street series, RM, GT1, GT2, etc please add me via PSN.

My PSN ID is NeoXenzaka

In the subject please write "Midnight Club".

The GTP online guideline is used in all servers.


Midnight Club Information

Name: Midnight Club
Website: None
Forums: None

Times on: 6PM-11PM EST everyday.

How do you know races are coming? Many of us message each other.

How do you know who's in the Club? You don't. Everyone is in the club. You either know about it, or you don't.

Where are races taken place? When we're lacking competition with others it's Open Lobby, when we want to practice and get competitive with ourselves we use lounge. Endurance races take place at lounges.

Age group: 17+

Voice chat is highly recommended.

Any more questions please message me!

Cheers, fun racing!
 
Do you guys use wheels or DS3 controllers?
 
As long as you're okay with seeing me in race just Thurs-Sat I'd be up for it. I've got quite a few long term obligations so I could show up as little as once a week but I do race to OLR standards
 
Back