Enduro 2 hour Trian mountain

• Thread starter 68 Cuda
  • 3 comments
well, i had a few hours to burn yesterday and decided to do the first endurnace race of the file im working on. i cycled through them, knowing i really didnt want to just take my Oreca and destroy any challengers, so i went for one of the regular car ones, and i sure as hell didnt want to race that stupid miata 40 lapper.

i picked my tursty NSX type S 0 for my 2 hour beast. i could have just bought a 3400S or a viper GTS, but i wanted a challenge. i put T2's on it, and changed the oil, and it all came out to be 299 hp.

i have never qualified before, so i figured, "i got 2 hours to make up 150 feet, ill can manage"

The race started out more aggresively than i thought it would, there was a turbo Rx-7 and supra, another NSX type s 0, and a evolution 7, and some other car, i cant even remember. Well, for abotu 5 laps i battled it out with the other NSX, but he pit at the end of lap 5, and my tires were still early yellow. i knew i had the race won then. by lap 20, about 35 minuts into it, i was a minute ahead, and by lap 40, i lapped him when he pit for the eighth time. i pit ever 13-15 laps, and finished with 75 laps done, about 160 miles on the car too. i lapeed that fool about 3 times id say, everyone else maybe 5, but it wasnt all that hard, the car ran really smooth, the same every lap, and you could push it too.

Well, i won my 150000 credits, and DRUMROLL....

a stupid ass lister storm V12. god, does that thing suck. it has no pull at any speed to any other car in the game that is comparable, its handling is sub-par for a "supercar" and even with TCS past 5, all it does is mosey its way up to 100 mph after the TCS stops. i tried to get its 1/4 mile time under 11.000, and i coldnt , its a piece of garbage.

next time, im going to superspeedway with my Oreca and winnign that damn F1 car. it doesnt take 2 hours either, only 55 minutes.

Good writeup :)

I just did same race about an hour ago. I completed it with the Nissan Skyline GT-R VSpec 2. I ran T2 with it with a 12 pit stratagie. The NSX was a bit too fast for me pulling off 1:34 - 1:35 minute laps every time and i was getting high 1:36's everylap... I could only catch him when he pitted. I got to 73 laps. It was a good race for me though, i was going to do it again in the RX-7 but it doesn't look like much of a challenge.

yeah, the skyline wasnt a challenge at all for me. my fastest lap was a 1:34.047 i think, but all the others were all under 1:36, except for the pit laps, of course.

Back