Enduro Race Saves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryzno
  • 3 comments
  • 525 views

ryzno

Slowest of the Fastest!!
(Banned)
Messages
5,588
United States
Dahlonega, GA
Messages
ryzno
Ok b4 someone says search for it, i have it keeps taking me to a post about update 1.06 that has nothing to do with my problem.

I remember there was an update that enabled saves during enduros but I have tried everything possible to save during an enduro. I know I got the update because I read the read me.

Am I missing it in the menu, is there a certain amount of time i have to run? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

All I have left is the 9hr and the 2 24hr races b4 i get 100%

PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks
 
It gives you the option when you enter the pit lane mate
 
^ What he said. During a race from the A-Spec Endurance Level race series, enter the pit like you'd have to do anyway, and click the 'Suspend Race' button instead of selecting your fuel and tyres. You'll be able to select your fuel and tyres when you continue the race as it will resume at the beginning of the pit lane like you left it.
 
Thanks man:D I guess I over looked it:dunce:
 
Back