Enduro Shakes

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlyckTires
  • 3 comments
  • 467 views
Messages
1,554
Messages
SlyckTires
Can a DFGT survive 24 hours of La Sarthe? I did half an hour in the X2010 as a test (yes, I know, but I'm only doing it for the trophy, if I even do it at all, and the jury's still out on that one, save or no save) and it damn near shook out myy fillings. Now I guess it's what I expected, but I can imagine it loosening the bolts on my wheel stand after a few hours.
 
Unplug the wheel from the power outlet. You'll get no feedback, you'll get used to it. Your wrists and wheel will thank you.
 
dark_ruffo
Unplug the wheel from the power outlet. You'll get no feedback, you'll get used to it. Your wrists and wheel will thank you.

I'm guessing you have to alter your steering inputs to compensate
 
You'll find a way around it. It's not that difficult to get used to no feedback, at least with that car since it's very straight forward, left turn left instantly and corrections and countersteering are rarely needed. It's pretty much like driving with sixaxis, since you don't get any feed from the joystick.
 
Back