Enduro suspend/resume

  • Thread starter Thread starter priesty_lfc
  • 2 comments
  • 463 views
Messages
3,660
England
Bristol
Messages
priesty_lfc
Hey,

I am currently running the Tsukuba 9hour enduro but I need to check something out within GT, as I have more than 1 account on my ps3 can I log into one of my other accounts and go into GT?

I have a separate game save on my GTP account but I don't want to risk corrupting my main game file save......

Any ideas?
 
Do it, it's separate and won't affect anything. Its good if your bored or tired during the race to suspend it and log into another account to relax and do other things.
 
Do it, it's separate and won't affect anything. Its good if your bored or tired during the race to suspend it and log into another account to relax and do other things.

Thanks,

Might give it a go tonight then :D
 
Back