Kamdoon
Premium
- 231

- lakewood
- Khamdoon
Anyone have any ideas how my friend and I could do the Nurburgring 24h together? One catch: he's not that great a driver. In fact, he sort of sucks. He doesn't play a whole lot, and I don't think he even currently owns any LMP's or faster.
I'm sure we could do the Redbull x201x, but driving that car bores the &*( out of me. I was thinking maybe we could each do some time trials with cars to find a car where the average of both our time trial averages is equal to the needed-to-win laps (I think around 170?), e.g., if I need 7 minute times, and I can do a 6:30 and he can do a 7:30 in car x, then we go with car x. Any other ideas?
Has anyone else raced an enduro with a mismatched partner? What did you do/how did it work out?
Additionally, which handicap-settings (ASM, driving-line, etc.) can be changed mid-race?
I'm sure we could do the Redbull x201x, but driving that car bores the &*( out of me. I was thinking maybe we could each do some time trials with cars to find a car where the average of both our time trial averages is equal to the needed-to-win laps (I think around 170?), e.g., if I need 7 minute times, and I can do a 6:30 and he can do a 7:30 in car x, then we go with car x. Any other ideas?
Has anyone else raced an enduro with a mismatched partner? What did you do/how did it work out?
Additionally, which handicap-settings (ASM, driving-line, etc.) can be changed mid-race?