Engine overhaul and rigidity glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter $CHN!TZ3L
  • 9 comments
  • 1,428 views
Messages
117
Messages
SCHN1TZ3l_
I took my 787B Stealth model in for it's first service (after 850 Km of driving) and replaced the oil and everything, when I went to overhaul the engine it only cost me 500 credits, the rigidity restore as well only 500. Isn't it usually dang expensive?
 
I took my 787B Stealth model in for it's first service (after 850 Km of driving) and replaced the oil and everything, when I went to overhaul the engine it only cost me 500 credits, the rigidity restore as well only 500. Isn't it usually dang expensive?

Stealth models only cost 500cr 👍 Any other car is dang expensive :lol:

Oh and go do the 24hr Virtual Le Man at Canal Walk ;)
 
Stealth cars are all that price. Heres a comparison
Stealth 787B 500cr Engine, 500cr Chassis
Normal 787B 500,000cr Engine, 500,000cr Chassis
 
I hate you all... i have a regular R10 and 787B as well as 3 SuperGT NSXs.. well there goes nearly the price of the 787 itself come rebuild time with just those 5!
 
All the chromelines are also 500 cr same as staelth.
 
Yup, that's right.
Same with my Stealth SLS.
 
GT Academy models are 500.00 as well.(370 and GTR)
 
Back