Engine revving, car staying still in online racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter racingchamp30
  • 5 comments
  • 750 views
Messages
4,521
United States
Fort Worth/Texas
Messages
RacingChamp30
I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem since installing update 1.12 to GT6. I am a host of division 7 in the SNAIL online racing league and tonight for the first time, my car just sat there in 2 different races. The engine was revving but the car just sat there at the start/finish line. Hoping these threads can be seen by PD so that the online gets fixed.
 
I have experienced this before as well, as well as some of the regulars I race with.. Just one of those connectivity bugs that occur sometimes albeit rare. Unfortunate that it happened twice to you! I think it's I didn't experience it much between 1.09 and 1.11, was more common before this, and had it only once with 1.12.
 
CLutch Problem?

I don't use a steering wheel, i use a DS3 controller. I never had this problem when i played online in GT5 and the car freezing, engine revving in the two races didn't start until after i installed 1.12 update to the game. I raced online last Sunday with no problems and that was before 1.12 came out.
 
There are a few issues with online recently it seems, my friend kept randomly getting teleported back to the pits; that with the sound issues suggests what funz said, connectivity problems... here's hoping they're fixed soon!
 
A friend of mine was the pace car driver for and event and it was set to rolling start(Motegi Super Speedway). It wouldn't let his car go over 75 miles per hour. It would show the red bar that limits your throttle as if traction control was on. I quickly took notice to this glitch and remembered that in GT5 this happened and all you had to was pause and un-pause. He tried this and it did not fix, so he just watched the race. These type of glitches are ridiculous! I'm tired of these online glitches happening every time we get an update for something as stupid as gauges.
Sorry.
 
Back