Engine Sound Comparison - GT5 vs Forza 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryanrj
  • 12 comments
  • 3,226 views
Why can't we just accept that these 2 games exist and simulate motorsport in their own way.
 
Since this is a Forza AND GT5 related thread it should simply be in the Console & PC sub forum.
 
another piontless forza vs GT5 thread.

who gives a ****
 
Plus, you cant say 🤬 until you hear the real sound as well.
 
With the quality of the recording theres not much in them. Forza sounds deeper but that could be down to in game audio settings. Put a real recording of one of the cars up and see how far off they both sound.
 
I play both as I enjoy both, they have their ups and downs.

When racing at 150mph+ I dont really have time to listen to the engine sounds.
 
I think everyone has accepted that GT5 (and the GT series as a whole) doesn't have great sound. No need to keep making topics about it.
 


I'm sorry but you recorded the sounds with a handycam? The sound is horrible from both GT5 as Forza. If you are going to make a comparison, at least make it decent!
 
especially the audi r8 is painfull too listen in gt5, forza 3 is superior by far!

maybe gt 10 will have good engine sounds, who knows....
 
Back