Engine sound gone? try this

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 9 comments
  • 1,211 views
Messages
2,048
United States
TX
Messages
whitemanLS1
Had this problem on my Stealth GT-R GT500 after engine upgrade and turbo, this might fix it. while in game go to options> scroll to bottom menu "Others"> Network> Clear Cache. I got my sounds back after this, not sure if it was a fluke but worth a mention to see if anyone else can confirm it works.
 
Hmm, I'll have to give it a try, same thing happened to my Xanavi Nismo GT-R after the same upgrades too.
 
that happened to me with my zonda r, that fix didnt work for me!
 
Hmm, I'll have to give it a try, same thing happened to my Xanavi Nismo GT-R after the same upgrades too.

Same with my Calsonic one. Annoying as hell as one of the reasons I bought it was for the noise of it.
 
Turn off music?
 
it's very random, my brother was playing on his account and he had engine sound but was driving it bone stock. i think if you go in and upgrade everything before driving it once it flips out for some reason.
 
interesting, was thinking of putting a turbo on my C63, but won't if it kills the engine noise, I love that noise (same on the SLS AMG)
 
My Zonda R has no sound. I did upgrade before I drove it. So lame!
 
interesting, was thinking of putting a turbo on my C63, but won't if it kills the engine noise, I love that noise (same on the SLS AMG)

I put one on mine and it didn't lose the sound, i drove mine a bunch before putting the turbo on so it wasn't a problem. seems to happen when you buy a car and immediately go and upgrade the engine and turbo before ever using the car.
 
Back