Engine Start-up ringtones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAG_Theory
  • 4 comments
  • 1,158 views

CAG_Theory

(Banned)
Messages
282
I sense none. I thought they were "freeware" so i could put it in my cellphone in the backround pullings strings, i hope i can escape the regulation that will eventually put them out of business and find those engine start-up ringtones. I wish to learn if someone will be honest with me. Obviously I think some people have sources and some idea of those things im talking about. Come now, i hope someone will impress me with his frankness and honesty
 
Hold a digital recorder in front of the speakers. Problem solved.
 
Indeed, Thanks for your idea. But it was too choppy. If i could just find a geniune...
 
jack lead from your TV headphone socket into the microphone socket on your PC?
 
If you have an optical input on your soundcard you could use that. No better way to get the sound than that, other than finding it on the disc and copying it, ofcourse.
 
Back