- 104

- England
Well I bought every mod possible on the my TVR V8s, and it sounds a lot better plus get pops and flames on down shifts, so I wondered what mod done this, so removed them all but no change in sound or exhaust flames.
Was not sure I was just did not notice when standard, so I bought another one as standard, and that does not sound the same or have flames or over run.
It could be an age thing ?
also once nice thing I noticed you need to do about 1/2 a mile for the car to warm up before you get flames on overrun.
also your pit crew have Manufacture logo overalls.
Was not sure I was just did not notice when standard, so I bought another one as standard, and that does not sound the same or have flames or over run.
It could be an age thing ?
also once nice thing I noticed you need to do about 1/2 a mile for the car to warm up before you get flames on overrun.