English version GT4 players! I need some help here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leo-Z
  • 4 comments
  • 824 views
Messages
1
I'm playing with the Chinese version GT4, everything's done besides the Mission 34, trying to clear it but I'm still far from capable of handling that SLR and still not familiar with the track, I had to wait 123 seconds each time I try and thats frustrating sometimes, so I'd like to drive the same car with the same tuning and parts (especially tires type) and practice in the "free drive" (I dont know how they put in English version) section and not going back to Mission 34 before I can finish a lap around 7:10.

In the introduction after you enter Mission 34 (not at the Mission index), it says something like "the 300SL is a high performence car with some history, but the SLR with SEMI RACING TIRES ... blah blah" I think the introduction tells you what type of tires was on the SLR but the Chinese translation just didn't match the exact name, I can only guess that it maybe the S3 tires. can you please let me know what they put in the English version introduction so I can make sure of the tires they used in Mission 34.

Thanks and thanks for bearing with me for the bad English :P
 
It just says that with sports tyres the slr will handle like a fish out of water.



most cars come mediums sports as standard.
 
Let me get this straight. You have to wait the full two minutes in real time!!!!! before you can start? Guess I won't be getting 100% this time round then
 
String King
Let me get this straight. You have to wait the full two minutes in real time!!!!! before you can start? Guess I won't be getting 100% this time round then


Yes! :)

But if you are good enough, you can complete it in 1-2 attempts....ofcourse you need skills, and thus you should play other missions (races) at first and mission hall only after month or more :)
 
I used the SLR to do the supercar race in pro mode, i used S2 tires in that race, didnt have any problems.
 
Back