Enjoyable Races Worth Doing Again & Again

• Thread starter dabz343
  • 8 comments

dabz343

(Banned)
United States
United States
dabz343
For me, each day begins with these 2 races...it's like a calibration to the new GT7 physics. Payout is decent and every race ends with me uttering, 'this is the last race,' but I just can't stop...

1. Mini Clubman at Goodwood 350pp/SH -- PB 1.41.611 (GT7 physics really shines here and a red mini hunts you down creating a great finish)
2. Gr4 at High Speed Ring 630pp/RH -- PB 1.14.422 (Cayman's grip is superb, AI opponents are genuinely decent and fight for the win)

What races are you guys enjoying? What are your lap times? I'm enjoying the solo thing for now, but itching for online with new/old friends. Despite the bugs -- we all knew there would be a fair amount -- I'm giving PD a thumbs up.

For all those that are grinding their way to acquiring everything, just remember to slow down once in a while, stop and enjoy the ride.

I enjoy both last two championships for group 4 and 3 very much. Competitive and fun.
I am a huge Nurburgring fan, am still trying to find a good race on the ring.

The Ferrari Challenge Races are a good drive. Clean Wins will bring 75k in about 8 minutes.

I enjoy both last two championships for group 4 and 3 very much
I´m struggling with both.
The Suzuki Swift - opponent on Laguna Seca does not stop once for tires and gas; I thought i had a pretty decent 5-rounds/pit stop setup on my GT-R but that thing...
Plus I still have to find a car/setup for the Gr.4-races that can keep up. I tried with the Toyota "Vision" and am busy saving up for a Gr.4 Supra atm.

Last edited:
@dabz343 could you pls post your settings for the gr4 cayman here. I really struggle with that car (using the Supra so far) but the race is really great to farming especially with the NOS 😉

The Ferrari Challenge Races are a good drive. Clean Wins will bring 75k in about 8 minutes.

I´m struggling with both.
The Suzuki Swift - opponent on Laguna Seca does not stop once for tires and gas; I thought i had a pretty decent 5-rounds/pit stop setup on my GT-R but that thing...
Plus I still have to find a car/setup for the Gr.4-races that can keep up. I tried with the Toyota "Vision" and am busy saving up for a Gr.4 Supra atm.
For the group 4 race you have to boost power quite a bit. Found it impossible so far in standard setup.

The gr3 race in Fuji is my personal favourite so far. 10 laps starting in heavy rain and drying up towards the end. Very good practice for fuel management and driving in changing conditions with tyre strategy playing a bit part.

@dabz343 could you pls post your settings for the gr4 cayman here. I really struggle with that car (using the Supra so far) but the race is really great to farming especially with the NOS 😉
Here ya go...strange that the Cayman isn't working for u.

No NOS
RH
ARB 9/8
Everything else is stock in suspension. I fiddled around a bit, but I didn't see significant differences...plus it keeps altering my PP.

Diff settings made the biggest difference.

Back