I'm actually almost sure my other thread either got deleted or it never opened in the first place and I got no emails and have no way of finding it again.
ok sorry for the short remake but I need to know if the Enkei 039 you can buy in gt auto are sold in real life. If they are, and they aren' discontinued, can you point me into the direction of the shop? If they're discontinued, atleast give me the model number, someone's gotta have em... ><;; ...ebay...
These are the tri-blade rims that have thick pieces that protrude from the center and literally disappear toward the end on the wheels. If you understood me, congrats!!! Enkei 039 look them up
thanks in advance
ok sorry for the short remake but I need to know if the Enkei 039 you can buy in gt auto are sold in real life. If they are, and they aren' discontinued, can you point me into the direction of the shop? If they're discontinued, atleast give me the model number, someone's gotta have em... ><;; ...ebay...
These are the tri-blade rims that have thick pieces that protrude from the center and literally disappear toward the end on the wheels. If you understood me, congrats!!! Enkei 039 look them up
thanks in advance